This page has moved to a new address.

Good Evening!

Fun On The Cheap: Good Evening!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good Evening!

Well it's been an interesting day here today. In Longmont today there was an evacuation by Longmont, IBM & Lockheed Martin and businesses around there were evacuated as a strange cloud of smoke appeared in the sky. I can tell you there was a bit of excitement here as my Father's work was evacuated & My Mother was finally able to reach me with the news. Of course we had no idea what was going on other then Dad had said that there was a cloud of something above IBM from what he'd seen (while trying to get away he was stuck in grid lock.) News finally came out at around 11am that this was caused by a Lexmark Plant in the area... any how the Story can be found HERE.

It's been a busy day here today and I think I have some HTML codes that I worked on for the Blog today straightened out as I added my own custom colors to the adwords (google) ad at the top (but now to wait till google crawls to my blog to get to see the pretty colors... right now it just has a public service ad and it looks obnoxious and boring.) I also added in a counter to see how many visits I've had... Unfortunately I believe that most of the numbers up there now are my logging in and checking placement of the counter and moving it... and so on. *grin*

Well that's about it for today, hopefully tomorrow I will have some helpful information on Contests, Sweeps, and online Surveys to post. Till my next post... Take care of yourselves and come on back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home