This page has moved to a new address.

Greetings And Welcome to my new Blog!

Fun On The Cheap: Greetings And Welcome to my new Blog!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Greetings And Welcome to my new Blog!

Today was my day to try and set up a Blog and finally join the online trend. So here we go!

I have been teaching friends and family how to take advantage of Freebies, Contests, Sweepstakes and earn some money online by doing surveys and more. I figured it was time for me to create a Blog with thoughts for the day and links to my favorite resources online. I am also an artist (mostly oil painting) and I love Knitting and crocheting as well as making my own laundry soap etc... I have been called a Renaissance Woman by some because of my creativity and do it yourself tendencies.

Some more about me, I am disabled and suffer from Fibromyalgia and Lupus SLE (along with associated ailments, that I won't go into detail on, that come hand in hand with both these illnesses.) So I am a home-body and plan to post frequently when I am feeling up to it.

Well, what else can I say, but this is exciting and I can't wait to get going here... I hope that you will come back and watch this blog grow and have a fun time here. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Next Post: look for some recommended links for some of my above interests and check back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home