This page has moved to a new address.

Come on Slack off and enter some fun Contests and Sweeps!

Fun On The Cheap: Come on Slack off and enter some fun Contests and Sweeps!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Come on Slack off and enter some fun Contests and Sweeps!

Hi there...

As promised I am back once again with another (although quick) post. For Daily entries here you will find a nice place for ongoing entering contests/sweepstakes... Bella Online this is mostly Gal related stuff, but hey, great winnings for future gift giving guys! Heck you could win something for me while your at it! *giggle*
Notice that the link I gave you is to their main contest page and that there are 4 catagorized pages listed here! Check them all out, though the last two "Entertainment" and "Trivia" are usually empty.

I am sorry, they are predicting some nasty weather here today and if my body is correct, it's going to actually happen today... (yesturday the storms hit all around us, but they didn't get to us as perdicted, yet I still felt awful... but not this early in the day...) I cannot type much more right now.

I hope that this finds all you wanna be slackers out there doing fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home