This page has moved to a new address.

Here we go again...

Fun On The Cheap: Here we go again...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Here we go again...

Well it's been a rough 3 months with my Fibromyalgia and Lupus SLE in a flare-up. I am sorry that it's so dead here.

I wish to share online the trials and tribulations of my life and will soon be creating a Chronic Pain Blog, and then an Arts and Crafts Blog as well... I hope that through this I can let out some of my other current stuff that I am involved with and by filtering through pain and such as well as some of my involvements in crafts etc I will have used this energy up on these topics that I have more to write on the topic of my Successful Slacker stuff.

I have some places online that I wish to share with you, and if you come visit me and are interested in them, feel free to sign up under me so that I too get some credit for sending you there and hopefully you will trust that I have enjoyed these places enough to share them with you so that you too can have fun and perhaps gain points and prizes or at least post at these places... But first this chicky needs to get her act together and accumulate this information for sharing. Please be patient with me, it won't be too terribly long, I promise, as I am getting strict with myself as I realize that the less time I am online the more I miss this outlet. I am going online daily once again... I may take a day or two to get this together, but in the mean time I am going to start creating my other blogs and I will see how to share them with you here as well so you can come and visit me there too!

Love, hugs and God bless... I shall see you soon with more NEWS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home