This page has moved to a new address.

Caution when filling out information online.

Fun On The Cheap: Caution when filling out information online.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Caution when filling out information online.

We are all concerned about our privacy and security right now... I know this sounds like an Ad but it's not, it's my rambling about my concern after seeing a site online that gives away our information and it's surprising how much they give away first, before they send you off to make you buy more information.

Anyway if you too are passionate about your privacy, please go read my main blog post... please be patient I do ramble, but I will lead you to the site and how to delete your info etc. I hope that this will help someone else out there... http://riahrambles.blogspot.com/2011/01/caution-your-privacy-security-is-at.html

Luv & hugs,
Riah

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home