This page has moved to a new address.

Natural Organic Beauty

Fun On The Cheap: Natural Organic Beauty

Friday, March 18, 2011

Natural Organic Beauty

Ok so I was looking around after trying the so called tips for age spots and i ran across this page Sunspots On Skin - Solutions for Anti Aging and because of her I picked up an ebook. Wow, is all I can say, I love it and I started to treat hubby's skin with the recipes as well. :) I love it!

As you may know already, if you make your products at home it's less expensive and you control the ingredients, which means it's healthier for you to! The book is full of natural products that you make at home using fruits, vegetables and herbs. This can be used by anyone, not just those that are seeking anti aging secrets. The lady that did the review on this page has shared it with her family and even the kids (her grandchildren) are using the products made from the recipes. Pretty cool stuff. And the Age spot solution is working for me as is the cream and toner... I love saving money this way and getting results better then store bought. :)

ok, so I had to share it, with my excitement over the book. Maybe someone else can use this book and have great results like I did.

*The ebook, and review can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home